The Little Circus That Could ... Highest Rated of Them All on Yelp

The Little Circus That Could ... Highest Rated of Them All on Yelp
Currently Reigning Champion at 4-1/2 Stars, Zoppe Family Circus Wins the Crowds with Heart-Warming Tradition

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Policy Note to Contributors ...

In order to avoid any future confusion, henceforth please be aware that anything you send me (solid news, rumors, speculation) will be considered fair game for coverage. If you do not wish to be referenced as the source, please so state at the beginning of your e-mail, and you may be assured that I will use something like "savvy insider" or "field sources," etc.

While it is not my intention to embarrass anyone, I do however retain the right to post anything that you send me.

I trust this will make our communications easier on both sides

Thanks.

No comments: