Happy Wlorld Circus Day From Princess Stephanie!

Happy Wlorld Circus Day From Princess Stephanie!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

1955: In the Ringling Backyard ...


How I love this photograph.  There she sits, and how slyly ... one of my aerial idols, Pinito Del Orro (I assume),  relaxing in front of her "private" dressing room, in the back end of a Conecllo seat wagon.  To us then, such quarters seemed absolutely glamorous.  Gone are the days, yes.

I came across this image while moving through back posts as I assign each topics for my massive indexing underway.  

So, here it is, posted again for your charmed consideration. I wonder who took the picture?  Anybody care to make a guess? I would love to have it super-enlarged and framed for my yet-to-be Wall of Fame.

Enjoy the Greatness that was Ringling!

No comments: